The COVID-19 – Corona virus – outbreak has created critical shortages of essential materials on a global scale. The most critical being the face masks which are required by professionals and public to slow the spread of the virus…
In the current crisis, trust, transparency and professionalism in the procurement and distribution processes of these critical products has become a great challenge. Legitimate manufacturers and sellers fall victim to fraudsters or have their valuable stocks stolen and the buyers face massive losses through fraudulent transactions. Products are misrepresented through false or incorrect certifications and stocks are also promised and never delivered.
PPE Procurement Service
Our Special Product Division acts as a trusted partner to help and support governments and international organizations in their COVID-19 product/materials acquisition as either direct or indirect agent or as direct purchaser. We source and purchase face masks, medical support equipment (respirators etc.) and testing equipment and our team supports both Buyers and Manufacturers in establishing secure transactions and establishing reliable supply lines.
Market Entry Support Service
We offer you as manufacturer of the KN95 face mask the following services:
1. CERTIFICATE CHECK: review and advise you on the current acceptability and validity of the certificates which you are relying on to gain entry into the main markets of the European Union.
2. MARKET ENTRY ADVISE: advise you on what steps you can take to enter the EU market and sell your face masks.
3. COMPANY & PRODUCT PRESENTATION: we can support you in presenting your products and company to government procurement agencies.
Face Masks – FFP2 / KN95
Notice to Manufacturers & Suppliers
Nedshield contracts ONLY on a DIRECT BASIS with the manufacturers or suppliers (100% owners of stocks) to procure face masks. In regard to the verification and validation of any DEMAND requirements we have at this time please contact Mrs. Jo Kho. (Chinese/English): firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information please contact :
– for GENERAL INFORMATION on our Pandemic Support Services:Pandemic-Support@nedshield.com
– for PROCUREMENT SUPPORT to buy face masks and other pandemic materials:COVID19-Buyer@nedshield.com
– FACTOR/SUPPLIER SUPPORT to market your products in the EU:COVID19-Supplier@nedshield.com